Friday, September 16, 2011

Costanza Tacca Papasogli,(b.1980)


Eleonora Corsini, oil on canvas, 23"x19"


Costanza Papàsogli Tacca was born in Pisa in 1980. After high school she enrolled at the Fine Arts Academy in Florence in 1999, and studied with professor and painter Giulietti. She spent two years there and in 2001 left to begin her studies at The Florence Academy of Art. Costanza completed the three-year diploma in Painting in 2004, and 4th year of specialization in 2005. In the same year she participated in the First Annual Alumni Exhibition at the Corsini family stables in Florence.
“My ideas come from nature, and the beauty of the countryside surrounding Pisa where I was born. I like to represent the gestures of everyday life, especially country life. My greatest satisfaction is to be able to paint the natural beauty made up of the lines, color, and nuances of what surrounds me. I was taught from a young age to appreciate beauty, harmony and refined taste; for this reason my love of detail and beauty becomes the subject my still lifes.”

No comments: